Ammon spent last year working in Salt Lake City while the rest of the family stayed in St. George. So, he spent the week as a bachelor and rushed down to St. George for the weekends to get his fill of family life.
Here's a picture of us on one of our many visits to SLC with Stacie and the kids. In October, we went up to watch Michael sing in his annual concert at Weber State University. Then, on our way out the next day, we all stopped at temple square to walk around and that is where we took this picture.
In September I started fertility drugs and in November, we found out I was pregnant. Yahoo! I then spent most the pregnancy avoiding bloodclotts by giving myself injections twice a day, but all went well and a lot more smooth than I ever anticipated the pregnancy going.
In the spring 2009, Damon started going to the Busy Bee Preschool at the high school. He had lots of fun.
Damon's first day and his
Damon's graduation day.

No comments:
Post a Comment