We've been introducing Ashton to a lot of new foods lately. So far, he loves the orange and yellow foods and hates the greens. The other night, I introduced him to the wonderful world of chocolate for the first time. I'd break small pieces of chocolate chips and slip them between his gums. He just couldn't get enough, and he was a very happy baby. I told Adam, "Melanie would be proud of me." I remember her slipping Damon a little chocolate when he was a baby and saying, "Just giving him some real food (or something like that)."
Ashton has hit the stage where everything in reach goes immediately to his mouth. He even tries to get his mouth on things that are way out of his reach.
Here he's trying to eat the camera from his bath.
Just seeing these pictures still makes me laugh.
2 comments:
Smart baby, to love chocolate!
Cute pictures.
Hey, I found your blog. I love it very cute. I will send you an invite to my blog.
Post a Comment