Alright everybody, take a real good look at this, because this is the face of Trouble-And I mean TROUBLE!
He's widdling his way into cubby holes, finding chords in impossible places and trying to eat them, pulling apart my new decorative plants, and moving long distances in incredibly short amounts of time. One second he's laying in front of the entertainment cupboard, the next he's practically down the hall. Help Me!
He's getting so excited about life. You can see it in the way his face lights up when he smiles. I just love it, especially when he lights up because he sees me. I'm a lucky momma. Although, the following pictures are pretty good examples of my life lately.
Over-cooked, frazzled, and bursting at the seems, but still mostly contained. I've got a hundred ingredients fighting for attention in my life and I'm doing my best to keep it all under control.
Needless to say, my first attempt at baking an Angel Food Cake didn't go so well. Maybe the fact that the mix expired in April of '06 had something to do with it. Note to self: pay attention to the expiration dates of food I try to feed my family. All the box requires is to add water. That's it, and I still managed to completely botch it. Oh, well, it's just a good thing that the store is only one minute away, and Adam is a super fast go-to guy.
I just keep reminding myself, it all ends up alright in the end, if not exactly how we planned. Life really is good to us, and I'm grateful for all the happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment